The History of Beerwah State School 1888-1988

This book was put together by the Centenary Sub-Committee to celebrate the Centenary of Beerwah State School in 1988 (school number 569).

The school was originally known as the Coochin Creek Provisional School, had one room and had 10 pupils.

The book includes a complete admissions register of students up to 1988, Head teachers, staff teachers and ancillary staff, P&C Committees, hand-drawn maps, fully identified class photographs from 1951, as well as many other black and white photos and the history of the school and its buildings.

Each page was sponsored by student’s families.

Leave a Reply