The Story of a Building 15 Maple Street by Vic Waddell

This booklet relates the history of 15 Maple Street Maleny, from its earliest incarnation in 1907 as The Dairy Store to its current name – The Boxsell Building.

Known for many years as ‘The Maleny Emporium’, this building changed owners and function several times – the Author has related all these histories with help from local residents.

This booklet includes 4 images of the facade as it changed over the years, a drawing, and a list of all the Owners and Lessees.

Leave a Reply