Subtitled ‘A definitive history of some of the buildings and businesses of the township of Palmwoods’, this book will appeal to anyone interested in the history of Palmwoods. going back 120 years.
Originally known as Palm Tree, the town was surveyed in 1891, when allotments were sold. The name was changed to Palmwoods to avoid confusion with another town already named Palmtree.
The book has a 3 page index at the front of the book and a 5 page list of illustrations (many of which are in colour), an 18 page index at the back of the book and a 3 page appendix of businesses by occupation in Palmwoods.