Caloundras Rustic Cabin by A.Wensley, J and J Groves

This book narrates the history of The Rustic Cabin, which was built by Samuel and Daisy Johnson in 1929. Many black and white images are included from 1930 to 2012. the book includes chapters on the owners who maintained and extended the building, moved the building 92 metres south, and stories. The book finishes in 2012, when the Rustic Cabin was renamed Daisy’s place.

Leave a Reply